Breaking: Boxing Legend Tyson Fury Confirms Comeback, Return Date Set!

Boxing promoter Frank Warren has confirmed that former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is keen on making his return to the ring next year. Fury had initially announced his retirement from the sport in January following consecutive losses to Ukrainian Oleksandr Usyk. However, Warren, at 73, has now stated that the “Gypsy King” is eyeing a return to the rejuvenated division in the upcoming year.
Speaking to DAZN, Warren relayed details from a recent conversation: “I spoke to him last week. He said that he’s going to come back and fight next year. He wants to do it.” Warren also elaborated on Fury’s activities during his hiatus, noting, “He’s had a very busy year this year. He’s obviously not had a fight this year, but as we’ve all seen, he’s had his documentary. He’s been filming with Netflix for his At Home with the Furys series. He’s also got another documentary that he’s finishing off, plus other things. I mean, he’s told me categorically he wants to fight next year. So, we’ll sit down and see.”
Fury himself has previously hinted at a return, maintaining his fitness during retirement. In July, he stated, “I do miss it, every single day I wake up in the morning and miss it. I’ve been away seven months, missed it everyday. I’m open to offers at the moment. Next year the big GK is going to make a f***ing comeback. The takeover! I’m gonna be 37 in about three weeks so I’m going to be the oldest swinger with all these young boys coming up, it’s going to be difficult.”
Since Fury’s defeat to Usyk, the Ukrainian, now 38, has also secured a victory over up-and-comer Daniel Dubois, 28. Other notable figures in the heavyweight division include Fabio Wardley, 30, who has begun to stake his claim, and Brit youngster Moses Itauma, 20, who continued his path to title glory with a victory over Dillian Whyte in August.
The most widely touted fight for Fury, however, remains the long-awaited face-off with rival Anthony Joshua. While some of the initial excitement might have diminished following the recent trajectory of both fighters’ careers, such a bout would undeniably still attract a massive audience, finally answering one of the heavyweight division’s biggest ‘what ifs’. Joshua has also been mentioned in connection with potential fights against Deontay Wilder at Wembley or Martin Bakole in Africa over the next year.
Recommended Articles
Fury's Next Foe Revealed! Boxing King Eyes Warm-Up Before Epic Joshua Showdown

Tyson Fury is looking for another fight before his major clash with Anthony Joshua, scheduled for late 2026, as confirme...
Boxing Sensation Anthony Joshua Announces Epic July 2026 Comeback

Anthony Joshua has confirmed his return to the ring on July 25, 2026, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, against Kristian Prenga. ...
Boxing Blockbuster! Anthony Joshua Confirms Riyadh Return Against Kristian Prenga

Anthony Joshua is set to return to the boxing ring on July 25 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, against Kristian Prenga, marking ...
Joshua's Path to Fury: Unveiling Potential Warm-Up Foes for Mega-Clash!

Anthony Joshua is seeking a crucial warm-up opponent in July, marking his return to boxing before a potential mega-fight...
Heavyweight King Usyk Predicts Joshua to Conquer Fury in Potential Showdown
Unified heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk has confidently predicted Anthony Joshua will defeat Tyson Fury, amidst rene...
Moses Itauma Delivers Brutal Knockout, Extends Sensational Unbeaten Run

Heavyweight sensation Moses Itauma extended his unbeaten record with a sensational fifth-round knockout over Jermaine Fr...
You may also like...
NBA Playoffs Electrify: Thunder Dominate Spurs in Game 3 Thriller!

The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 123-108 in Game 3 of the Western Conference finals, taking a 2-...
Premier League Shocker: Bruno Fernandes Crowned Player of the Season!

Bruno Fernandes has been named the Premier League Player of the Season, an award he secures for the first time while equ...
Netflix Unleashes Global Sci-Fi Phenomenon, Hailed as Next 'Stranger Things'

Netflix's new sci-fi series "The Boroughs," executive-produced by the Duffer Brothers, has soared to the top of viewersh...
Cannes Market Frenzy: Netflix and Mubi Battle for Hot Titles

The Cannes Film Market buzzes with major acquisitions as Netflix secures two high-profile films, "La Bola Negra" and "Ge...
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION Rocks 30th Anniversary With Brand New EPs!

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION recently released their 'Fujieda EP' and single 'Skins,' recorded at the unique MUSIC inn Fujie...
Post Malone Unleashes Epic Australian & New Zealand Stadium Tour!

Post Malone is bringing his "Big Ass World Tour" to Australia and New Zealand this October for his largest headline show...
US Imposes Sanctions on Tanzanian Police Over Activist Torture Claims

The United States has sanctioned senior Tanzanian police official Faustine Jackson Mafwele for gross human rights violat...
Ebola Threat Surges in Eastern DR Congo as UN Ramps Up Response

The UN is accelerating its response to a rapidly escalating Ebola outbreak in eastern DRC, where conflict and deep mistr...