North London School Under Siege: Two Students Stabbed, Teen Arrested in Shocking Incident

Two boys, aged 12 and 13, were stabbed at Kingsbury High School in north London on Tuesday, prompting an urgent police investigation and widespread concern within the community.
The incident occurred at approximately 12:40 PM on Bacon Lane in Brent, with emergency services—including ambulance crews, advanced paramedics, incident response officers, and a trauma team from London’s Air Ambulance—swiftly responding to the scene.
The London Ambulance Service reported that both boys were treated at the scene, with one taken to a major trauma centre and the other to a hospital.
They were initially described as being in life-threatening condition, later updated by police to serious condition, with authorities awaiting further updates.
While the stabbings are understood to have taken place on the school premises, it is not confirmed if a classroom was involved.
Following the incident, Kingsbury High School was placed on lockdown, preventing anyone from entering or leaving.
Parents gathered anxiously at the school gates, with one mother describing her panic at not being able to contact her daughter.
The school issued a statement acknowledging a “serious incident” and confirmed that staff had contacted the parents of the students involved, assuring them the situation was “under control.”
A manhunt was immediately launched for the suspect, believed to be a teenage boy.
Detective Chief Superintendent Luke Williams, who leads policing in north-west London, said significant resources had been deployed.
Urgent inquiries led to the arrest of a 13-year-old boy on suspicion of attempted murder, and a weapon thought to have been used in the stabbing was recovered.
The suspect remains in custody, and police are not currently seeking other suspects. The incident has not been declared a terrorist attack.
Headteacher Alex Thomas described the stabbings as “a deeply traumatic event for the whole school community” in a letter to parents.
He praised emergency services and staff for supporting students.
The lower school was closed on Wednesday, while the upper school (Years 10-13) remained open. Pupils were spoken to by police in one of the school halls on Tuesday evening.
The stabbings drew widespread condemnation.
Education Secretary Bridget Phillipson expressed her heartbreak and confirmed her team was coordinating with the school and Brent Council to offer support.
Bob Blackman, MP for Harrow East, said he was “deeply shocked and saddened” and thanked emergency services.
Brent Council Keader Muhammed Butt called the incident “deeply shocking and distressing”, stressing that no parent should fear for their child’s safety and questioning how someone so young obtained a weapon.
Recommended Articles
Jack Avery Breaks Silence: Why Don't We Star's Ex Accused of Hiring Hitman

Why Don't We singer Jack Avery has spoken out after his ex, Gabriela Gonzalez, was arrested and charged with an alleged ...
Mugabe's Son in Court: Bellarmine Chatunga Faces Sentencing for Hyde Park Shooting

Bellarmine Chatunga Mugabe and Tobias Matonhodze are awaiting sentencing in the Alexandra Regional Court following their...
Central London Chaos: Woman Arrested for Attempted Murder After Car Plows Into Pedestrians

A woman has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a car struck pedestrians on Argyll Street in central Lo...
Molotov Mayhem: Suspect in Attack on Sam Altman's Home Faces Court
Daniel Moreno-Gama, 20, is facing attempted murder and arson charges after allegedly attacking OpenAI CEO Sam Altman's S...
Tragic Discovery: Man Found Dead Near Prestwich Clough, Body Pulled from River Irwell

The body of a man was discovered in the River Irwell in Prestwich on Sunday morning by a jogger, prompting a significant...
Horror in Tameside: Acid Attack Prompts Massive Emergency Response

A reported acid attack outside McDonald's in Ashton town centre led to a significant emergency service response. A man i...
You may also like...
Sueños Festival 2026 Explodes: J Balvin's OG Muscle and Kali Uchis' Album Reveal

Sueños Music Festival 2026 launched with spectacular performances from headliners Kali Uchis and J Balvin. Uchis captiva...
Annie's Ultimate Fate in 'The Boys' Revealed: Justice Served?

Erin Moriarty reflects on Annie January's poignant journey and
Hollywood's Hottest Baby Boom: Get Ready for 2026's Star-Studded Arrivals!

The year 2026 has been a joyous one for many celebrities, with a flurry of baby announcements and births. From Sharon Oo...
Meji Alabi Unearths Family Saga in Gripping BBC Biafra Doc!

A landmark BBC World Service documentary, "Surviving Biafra," offers a crucial look into the Nigerian Civil War through ...
DRC Grapples with Resurgent Ebola Outbreak: WHO Chief Urges Immediate Action

The Democratic Republic of Congo is grappling with a severe Ebola outbreak, declared a public health emergency by WHO, w...
Nigeria's Digital Leap: Over 700,000 Gain High-Speed Internet in July!

Nigeria's digital landscape exhibited impressive growth in July 2019, with broadband penetration reaching 33.72% and fut...
Meta's Impact: 81% of Nigerian Businesses Boost Customer Base Through Social Giant!

New research highlights Meta's substantial economic contribution to Nigeria, estimating $820 million annually, with AI p...
Gaming Giant PlayStation NOT Integrating XRP: Rumors Debunked!

Online claims about PlayStation Network integrating XRP for payments are unsubstantiated. Sony is instead developing its...